Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hello everyone!

I start third semester tomorrow!  Actually kind of excited too.  Just not happy about the fact that it's draping and I need to get there mad early to fight for a good dress form haha.

Last week, I took an impromptu trip to Mansfield, MA for the second night of Bruce's run at Comcast Center.  It was good, but it would have been better if the pit wasn't oversold, I was aloud to sit in the empty seats, or if there was actual space side stage, but it was good to be back with my cousin for a little bit.  I'm trying to figure out how to manage seeing as many shows as I can this fall.  It's going to be a mess.

I saw the September Issue on Friday / opening night... such a great movie!  I really recommend it, even if you're not "in" to fashion.  

Anyway, school's in tha moRNiN' so I better get to bed.  I went on the longest walk with Maria today so I'm ready to sleep anyway.  So sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment