Sunday, June 14, 2009

Get on the ball....

So I managed to neglect writing for the last half of my trip!


Sunday:
- last show in Sweden
- best show in Sweden
- stuttered through a conversation with Bruce upon arriving back at the hotel
(he was wearing sunglasses inside.  not my fault.  i couldn't tell if he was talking to me or not)
- after four hours of fighting over it, booked a flight to Bergen, Norway

Monday:
- didn't come home

Tuesday:
- flew to Norway
- Bergen is the coolest town
- walked around by myself until everyone else got there
- stayed in Soozie's dressing room for the show, and got to see over the whole crowd

Wednesday:
- adventure in Bergen with Kaitlynn and Soozie
- went to the top of Ulrikan via cable car named Bruse (lol)
- had lunch at the top of the mountain
- went back, booked a flight to Jersey just incase I couldn't get on the charter plane with everyone later that night.
THEN
- actual last show of my trip
- Kaitlynn and I made signs for "Rosalita" and "Code of Silence"
- Cindy, Soozie, and Roy knew we had them before they went on  stage,
Nils and Clarence saw from the stage,
before the show was over,
"Rosalita" got played.  
I don't know how it happened but it did and it was awesome.
- i had to run and get my bags from the hotel
- 30 minutes later I was sitting in the car on my way to the airport!



so, long story short, I flew on Bruce's private plane home from Norway, might make Cindy some clothes, got a big hug from my "cuz" bruce springsteen haha, landed in New Jersey at 3am, dad picked me up in the morning and took me to Philly, made it to the No Doubt show in Camden, ended up second row dead center, it wasn't a perfect show but it was pretty awesome regardless.  Then, i got home Friday, got ready, went to leia's awesome photo show opening at music hall of williamsburg (GO SEE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, HERS ARE UPSTAIRS BY THE ELEVATOR!!), worked saturday and NOW, i finally have a day off because of the puerto rican day parade and the store being closed.  

PHEW.  done.

No comments:

Post a Comment