Monday, June 29, 2009


I love getting film back.  Three rolls later, I have all the photos I took over the past year, including more entertaining photos from the mini-tour. Most of them aren't very good. 
My cousin is back with the band in Europe for the next month.  He asked me to come to Italy, but I don't think that's going to happen.


& No more No Doubt this summer :(  Five shows in the past two months, and now it's done... I'm holding out for one more, but it's so not happening.  Apparently the band's been staying at a hotel right by work, and I have yet to run into them.  LOVE being locked in an office all day.  LOVE IT.  At least my old job had windows.


Big news from my favorite job?
KAREN WORE THE HEADDRESS AT GLASTO.
I'm so mad I missed the assembly of it, but the hands were fun to work on, and the glove was my favorite haha.  I want to make my own fringe glove but I know I'll play with it too much.  We worked on a gothic/religion/shredded/amazing dress last week, and I finally get to go in again tomorrow.  New stuff to work on!



And finally, THE APARTMENT HAS BEEN FOUND!  Brooklyn!  We want everyone to come visit!  Facebook event coming soon! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment