Friday, October 9, 2009

Wrecking Ball

Night 1, 9/30/09
- Debuted "Wrecking Ball," saw Cindy, performed Born to Run in its entirety.

Night 2, 10/2/09
- Jeremy Piven was there, performed Darkness on the Edge of Town in its entirety, Bruce spotted me while leaving the stage and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Night 3, 10/3/09
- Took a nap and did math homework instead of going :(
Bruce crowd surfed during "Hungry Heart" and Cindy wore a shirt I made her on stage!

Night 4, 10/8/09
- Performed Born to Run again, Chris Martin, Ed Burns, and Christy Turlington were there.

Night 5, 10/9/09
- Performed Born in the USA, Matt Damon, Tom Colicchio, Chris Martin, and Ed Burns were there.  Bruce came over and we chatted after he finished soundcheck, still callin' me Cuz haha, and he also managed to spot me in the crowd during the show.

Next, Philly, NYC, and Baltimore.  Then... it's.... over... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment